1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
Hufbeschlag24 e.K., Konrad Maier, Guttenstall 4, 86920 Epfach, email@example.com
The data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(6) This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (such as orders to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string https: // and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or deletion, - if your request does not conflict with a legal duty to retain data (eg data retention). If deletion can not be carried out because the data is required for legal purposes, data processing is restricted. In this case, the data is locked and not processed for other purposes.
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files). If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security.
Date and time of the request
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
each transmitted amount of data
Website that receives the request (referrer-url)
Language and version of the browser software.
Operating system and its interface
the domain name of your Internet provider
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(4) The website operator collects, uses and transfers your personal data only if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data.
Personal data is all information that is used to identify your person and which can be traced back to you - for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
We process personal data of our users only if you tell us when contacting us. In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and contractual services in the online shop. Your data will only be forwarded or transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution. As part of the order processing, the shipping service providers we use receive the necessary data for the delivery of your order. The data passed on in this way may only be used by our shipping service providers to fulfill their task.
We only store personal information for as long as necessary or required by law in accordance with the principles of data avoidance and data economy. If the purpose of the information collected is omitted or the storage period ends, we block or delete the data.
4. Handling contact information
If you contact us as a website operator through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
5. Using Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses Matomo, an open-source software. It serves to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. This information is for marketing and optimization purposes. Matomo creates from the data usage profiles with a pseudonym. For this purpose, the software stores on your computer cookies (text files), which you can use to analyze the use of the website. Your IP address will be anonymized immediately after processing and before storage. The data is stored on the servers. If you do not want Matomo to save cookies, you have the option to disable the installation of cookies through your browser settings. In this case, you may not be able to use all features of the offer.
6. Use of social media plugins
Functions of the Instagram service are integrated on our website. These features are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged in to your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages do not receive any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram.
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. The site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit our YouTube Plugin-enabled page, you will be connected to the YouTube servers. This will tell the Youtube server, which of our site you have visited.
If you're logged in to your YouTube account, you'll allow YouTube to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time in order to ensure that our data protection providers always comply with the latest legal requirements. This also applies to the case